Twitter
RSS

JPA... sobs..

well.. today got two things i wanna share.. its the good and the bad.. which one u wanna hear first?
well i guess i'll blog bout the good one first..

the good one..
well today got my license dee.. means i can drive dee.. LEGALLY.. hahax..
(nothing special rite)

the bad one..
today is my JPA interview.. i went.. and i jus came back.. now im at home..
well.. my interview session was totally disaster..
i dunno why... i really did my preparation.. but when i went in the hall.. it's so totally diff..
i mean i can speak well outside here.. not a doubt! but when u're in the hall.. whoa..
i can speak.. but sometimes will lost in the middle of my speech.. whole mind BLANK..
For others.. they are like me as well.. too nervous..
I noe i could do betta.. but chance only comes once.. sobs..

Now i can only pray to God that I'll be accepted..
I really want this medicine.. hmmmmmm.....................................................*speechless*

anyway.. got to go to my college dee.. got physics class...Life RESUMES...
tata.. take care..

Comments (4)

Hey no worries ler k?
You've tried your best!
Pray about it.
God's favour shall be upon you!

yea.. thanksss a lot..

God knows what's best for you... have faith! :)

yea.. thanks!!

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009