Twitter
RSS

Geramnya...

hey guys I'm back.. Arghh.. geramnya.. noe why?

SUNDAY
had fun at first with friends when i went for hiking
but my sunday didnt ended that really nice..
i had a cold during the nite.. then i was rushing my report and had to study for my chemistry
cause monday im gonna have a test. Then while rushing.. a guy out of nowhere came to talk to me
accodrding to him, he's jus using flowery words.. but to me his words are full with thorns..
Arghh! den reason.. im not telling u... cos it's a very stupid facts with no truth in it at all..
it's all based on rumours and the cakap banyak of his friend which so happen to be my friend too.

MONDAY
when sir walked in my class.. he announced that my test has been postponed to next monday..
which makes me so geram again cos i studied sooooo much with my cold and that guy disturbing
and he came to tell me that my test has been postponed? Arghh..

TUESDAY
today.. i took the USW science test in chung hwa secondary which was real easy.. then went to college and had my math test.. the test i can do.. but it's real hard.. most of the ppl drowned in calculus i think.. including me.. sobs.. geramnya..
when break that time.. i pondered... see tmrw is the last day before labour day rite? so..
here's supposingly my 'evil' plan.. hahax.. wednesday rite.. go for bio class from 9 to 12
den 12 to 2 is the ESL studies.. but the session is gonna be an interview session which i had done mine on today.. so after taking attendance.. we're on our own way dee.. so i plan.. at 12.. after giving attendance.. go home dee.. don care bout the moral class (2-4) .. skipping it so that i can rest for longer time and thursday whole day holiday.. but.. mana tau jus now moral class..
sir said cannot skip tmrw's lesson cos he's going to teach us and give us the guidlines for our moral folio.. haih.. so have to wait from 12 to 2 doing nothing and then 2 to 4 for moral tmrw..
den go home at 4 tmrw.. swt niaa..

WEDNESDAY
aiya.. i dunno yet ler.. now still tuesday laa.. LoL.. only God noes.. we'll see wat's up on tmrw.. hahax.. take care..
GERAM dan sakit hati.. LoL

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009