Twitter
RSS

Happy Birthday Edward and to my DAD!!

guys.. tmrw is 16th of april.. tmrw is one of the most important day to my loved ones..
its my best pal birthday Edward Ong and my DAD's birthday! yoohooo! cos mum is bringing us out to eat.. hahax..*though it's not my birthday but i still get to eat*
this is edward.. he.. got gf dee..hahax.. may i present u..


Mr Ong and Mrs Ong

and my one and only earthly DAD..

without him nagging me without me sitting here bloggin today..
*he's allergic to camera.. hahax*

Happy birthday to u..
Happy birthday to u..
Happy birthday to my dad and edward the MOH........
Happy birthday to u!

oh no.. im gonna be late for my movie.. planned to watch Ah long.. now its 11.30 my movie starts at 11.45.. LoL.. got to go!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009