Twitter
RSS

Blahh.. I-heart revolution is cool.. LoL

time for bloggie.. =p
today.. as usual.. go college.. i drove to college but my dad drove off.. swt rite?
it's like im fetching myself there.. hahax..
so today.. after math english.. its my break time.. from 1-3.. whoa.. siok lo..
so i went to midlands..
to grab the i heart revolution album.. *sorry for cant make it to the library.. sob..*
den went back to college..
it's physics time.. *booooooooooooooring*
so i took my camera out and snap this.. hahax..


boon kent was trying to do his lansi face.. hahax! aint he handsome? LoL

I heart revolution!

then i do my stuff as usual lo.. do some work den chat here n there den do some work again..
den came home.. and my daily routines start! LoL.. so thats all
tata. take care.. God bless..

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009