Twitter
RSS

Injections

Today, i'm gonna talk bout injections.. since i plan to take up medicine..
funny part is.. i dunno why people scared bout injections..
well actually it's not dat bad ler.. it's not worse than taking out blood for test ler.. LoL
i actually all sorts of injections also kena before ler..
i kena injections at my butt arm wrist and leg.. hahax!!

when i was in the hospital program for 5 days, on the third day i think... we went to the general wad.. then i saw a nurse trying to give injections to a guy *age cant tell*.. LoL.. the guy was like a kid.. *like shia wen, refer her blog* hahax.. he was like ask the nurse.. got pain arr stuff.. LoL
people not afraid of fight, gang bang, speed in car(not afraid of accident) but small little needle.. they afraid pula.. SWT!!! LoL

well injections are actually nothing ler.. they will make u numb and tired only..
for some guys or gals.. it'll affect our hormones and u'll experience mood swing nia ler..
it's funny to read all of their blogs about injections where the blog owners all afraid of injections. hahax!! esp those gals jus took their injections yesterday.. UNEXPECTEDLY.. LoL

see.. they are friendly.. ahaaX!

see.. so next time whenever u're going to take injections.. jus do this to the nurse and everything will be okay..

Comments (6)

I used to fear the needles. Overcame the fear! Yay!
This year itself when the nurse drew my blood for blood test.
I prayed and I ask God to provide me with courage to actually look at my own blood.
To my surprise, my blood is like super dark red. I always picture blood as in like tomato colour but takda it's dark dark dark.
I some more ask my dad is it suppose to be dark ah? Berng liau after blood test :p

LoL.. hahax.. yea it's nothing punya.. LoL.. blood of course its dark red if u take it out at your wrist there.. but if u take it out from the lungs there(which is nearly impossible).. it will be bright red.. LoL

What's the difference the blood from our wrist, from our hand and from our lungs? I thought all same colour?

LoL one is oxygenated and the other is deoxygenated.. LoL

Oh yeah...I forgot. Lol
Thanks Doctor Ming!

LoL no prob.. LoL

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009