Twitter
RSS

What made my day!

Haha. Yesterday and today were superb. What I did was basically eat, eat and eat and catching up time with people.

Yesterday, I went to pick Chang Tai from his house and went to Ananda to meet up with Ben, Edward, Kylie and Nicole. Had a great time there chatting and eating. Haha. Btw, Chang Tai is back for one week from Monash University. He's studying medicine MBBS there. WHOA, I tell you, he can eat a lot. He just came back from Seoul Garden, and still can eat Roti Nan with Tandoori. After that, where everyone went back, me and him went for burger! Imagine, Seoul garden, Ananda tandoori and burger! whoa! Haha. Maybe he's stressed out from MBBS? =p

Then today, me and him picked Shin Juey up and went to Kapitan Gurney for breakfast with Ms Lai and madeline. Haha. Joel has grown up a lot. LoL. After breakfast, we went to Disted. Kylie was smart. She asked Jenny out and we chatted with her so that she can have longer breaks. Haha. Around 1pm, me and Chang Tai drove all the way to Auto City for Sushi King! Sushi King is having promotion, very cheap only. Haha. We're not so siao ler go all the way just to eat Sushi. We met up with some friends as well. All of them are now in Monash studying medicine too. Haha. We ate a lot but pay so little! LoL.

Auto City

Joe Wen (blue shirt), Chia Yuen (orange shirt), Li Tatt and Chang Tai (red shirts) ialah future doctor-doctor sekalian from Monash University. LoL.

I had fun, eating sushi with doctors and all the jokes man. LoL.

After that, me and Chang Tai were thirsty so we went to Gurney plaza McD for the coke. Met Kylie in Gurney! LoL, How come I always meet u wan arr? Hahahahahaha. After that, came home and here I am.

So tired! Another thing that made my day is ManU is in semifinal after beating the dragon in their own den! LoL. See ya people. =D

Rasa sayang tmrw! Dad's birthday! Haha, so eat again! LoL.

Comments (2)

Because its just a SAM thing? :))

Hahahahahahahahaha LOL

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009