Twitter
RSS

Updates

Nothing much these few days. Monday and Tuesday I went for Starbucks training and it was good. I attended the Art of Espresso class too. I saw Alan on the first day and William on the second. LoL. so chun eh.

Then wednesday was my first day at Island. Ben, Javin, Kylie and Nicole came by to visit me. LoL. Lawak ler they all. Haha. Then, Thursday and Friday worked as usual. Just that for Thursday, I went jogging with Kylie. Haha, going healthy now.

So now here I am blogging and later, I'm going for badminton with Ben and Kylie they all. Haha

I've uploaded some Singapore pictures in facebook. So you guys can go and have a look ler! =)
Singapore pictures album 1

Singapore pictures album 2

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009