Twitter
RSS

Kawan-kawan Aku di Singapore

Haha, I think it's time to introduce to you guys, who have I been going out with in Singapore. LoL. Of course, I got to know quite a number of friends in Singapore.

Ngek Ngek, I'm gonna post up all their "emo" pictures! LoL.

This is Daisy from Indonesia. She attends a church in Orchard. Well, she's not being emo ler, just reading some magazine while waiting for the elphants in the zoo and this Alarize took this picture. LoL. Candid shot!

And this is Fenny also from Indonesia! Dia sedang bergaya! LOL acting cool! Haha. Also a candid shot from Alarize. LoL

This is Alarize from Penang! Finally got Penang Lang. Haha.

Yeah, they all actually have been a great blessing to me. I know Alarize since Cheq Up and Fenny and Daisy on the second day I'm in Singapore. All of them are older than me. So I'm the youngest ler when I hang out with them. They took a very good care of me, guide me and all so that I wont get lost! LoL.

Then, I also have 2 (more than 2 actually) friends that I got to know through Beth. Her cell group members were really nice to me. We had a Bbq outing and from there we got to know each other more. Friends like Boon Siong, Darren, Ms Tan and many more. They were really great to me. I can consider quite young among them ler besides Beth and her friends. LoL.

Thanks a lot you people. Really had a great time with you guys and you all truly are great blessings to me! Hospitalities from you guys are super warm! Thank you and God bless you!

Comments (2)

Thanks Ming Ming for this wonderful post! I am blessed to have you here in Sg as well. Wish that you could stay longer so that we can walk from city hall all the way to china town again =I

Please come back here soon. We go Faber Hill, East Coast Park, Pasir Ris Themepark, Botanic Garden's hiking tracks and lots of other places especially in the red line MRT that you've not seen. Take you to places you've never been to eat the food and all. So come back k??? Hehehe

haha yeah i noe, i didn go to E!hub yet, toa payoh and newton for food and many more, i noticed we spent a lot of time in city hall.. LOL

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009