Twitter
RSS

I'm Happy

Serious, I have never been so happy before for quite some time until today. A sincere genuine happy and joy within my heart. Reasons are a lot.

Well, apparently, I'm back! I got blessed by the people there in Singapore, will blog about my trip on other days.

And yesterday I attended Revo PARTY. The message was good. Pastor Kenneth Chin preached about Holy spirit. The sermons speak right through my heart. And yeah, God's presence was ever strong. I signed up for the conference which will be held in this coming June in KL too =p.

REVO 2008

REVO 2009

Preaching About Revival Through Youth

So far it's been one year already. Time flies huh? Haha. And tonight Ignite was a blast, I really thank God for the move and we all believe it's only the beginning and God will definitely continue HIS great works.

And then, we went for burger supper in somewhere near MMC. We all turned into burgerholic already! HAHAHAHA. The burger there super jumbo size! LoL.

Got to sleep already, it's getting late! Night readers. God bless you.

I'm happy. =)

Comments (5)

Yay! Praise God!
Glad to hear that! I'm sooooooooo happy too ^^
You did a great part =)

LoL, no ler, God did an awesome job! =D

Where's MMC?

Where's MMC?

MMC is at somewhere near Jelutong express there, where there they have 4 big tiang wan arr with a ship as landscape, u wanna go eat? lol come ler, one day me and ben and ed bring u all go eat! haha

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009