Twitter
RSS

Blessed Easter

People, it's Easter again, where Christmas is still fresh in my mind. It's like still so happening. Time is like flying so fast. I could even remember what I did during last Easter. Well, need I say more on the meaning of Easter?

Today is a good Friday, where 2000 years ago this day, God redeemed us through sacrificing HIS son Jesus Christ on the cross so that we may gain life. Well, I really thank God for the cross. I seriously don't want to go to hell for the things that I have done. I don't even dare to have a glimpse on what Hell look's like cause I know it's horrible, it's way beyond horrible.

A year has past and I thank God I'm still in HIS path, following HIM closely. Not to say that I'm so good boy ler, I admit, there were at times, I sort of turn my back against HIM. And I'm sorry for that. It's by the grace, mercy and love from God that I am where I am now.

Here's a video I downloaded from youtube. I downloaded because my connection got problem until it wont buffer at all. So yeah, I hope that you will understand what Christ has to go through 2000 years ago.


Yeah, I don't even dare to think if I'm the one on the cross, the pain is so unbearable. Christ did all these for you and I so that we may gain life. HE loved us, loves us, is loving us and will love us eternaly even those people that don't know HIM, HE still calls you by name, and knows the number of hairs that you have.

I really thank God for this day. And people, if God speaks to you, please respond to HIM. You wouldnt want to miss anything from HIM. Seriously. It's so amazing God accepts me unconditionally, wholeheartedly and me? What have I done for Him?

Lord, I thank you for the cross and your love, I choose to love you more and will go wherever you want me to go! I'm yours, take me as I am.

People, please give me another 6 minutes to view this video, I believe that's what God wants to say to everyone on this earth! The content/every single sentence is found in the Bible, HIS WORD. If you have watched it before, watch it again and remind yourself about God's GREAT and AWESOME love!



Have a good day and Blessed Easter everyone! =)

You're welcome to join us at:
Good Friday service @ Masyarakat Penyayang 8.00pm (tonight)
Ignite-youth @ Hunza Sanctuary 7.30pm (tmrw)
Easter Sunday service@ Dewan Sri Pinang 10.00am (this Sunday)

Feel free to ask me for more details! =)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009