Twitter
RSS

Praise The Lord!

Hey guys, I wanna share a good news to you all! Well, we as a Christian, it's our duty as children of God, to spread the gospel and tell the people out there about our God's amazing love and the truth!

Yes, you know what? My friend has just accepted the Lord last saturday! Praise the Lord for that! She actually was very close to accept the Lord already, because my friend Jeshua had been sharing to her already. Then last Friday, after CF, Jeshua invited me to go for dinner with him and my friend (Qiu Pheng) so that I can take the opportunity to share to her was well.

At first, I don't really want to go. Reasons:
1. I'm seriously broke
2. I'm tired
3. I don't want to be lamp post (cause they fall for each other already)

In the end, I said yes cause why not just give it a try? Then me and Jeshua picked her up, went to a restaurant near Subaidah Tanjung Tokong. In the car, I prayed something simple,

"Our FATHER in Heaven, later I'm going to share about how great is YOUR love. Holy spirit please guide me as I didn't prepare anything. May God give me the wisdom. Use me. Thank you. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!"

Then, guess what? I ordered a sky juice cause I'm broke! Then I don't know why, the flow is there. I shared and shared about my past and my testimony that what has God done greatly in my life and all. And out of a sudden, she cried! I was like? Did I say something wrong? LoL. Then she told me she can sense the presence and the love from God. Then, I ask her, do you want to accept Jesus as your personal saviour? She wasn't really ready yet. So she didn't say no but she say she will go back and think.

On Saturday night, Jeshua was having cell group in his house. Qiu Pheng was also there. Then, as they worship the Lord, Jeshua's father out of a sudden, asked her whether she wants to pray the sinner's prayer. Then, she was crying and said YES! Praise the Lord. God really touches her heart! Then Jeshua called me, but I was praying. But as I was praying,I feel joy and can sense that something good has happened. And I know, deep down inside, she accepted the Lord! Then later Jeshua messaged me about the good news! I was like so happy that night! Amen! All glory to God!

I just want to encourage you guys, we should share Christ. God has commanded that! Sometimes when we share, we will sure get a lot of "shootings" from your friend. Don't give up alright? Pray for your friend and believe that God will somehow somewhat touches your friend's heart! Pray for wisdom and the flow of Holy spirit when you share! When I reach home on Friday night, I was thinking, is that really me that I was sharing? LoL. Cause the flow on that night is there and she cried after I shared about God's love! So guys, don't play anymore alright? Time to do something for God as God has given us the very best gift - Eternal life!

Praise the Lord and All glory to God!
Amen

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009