Twitter
RSS

Disted's Prom Night and Parents day

Well, next saturday, is Disted's Parents day! All my lecturers are gonna meet my parents. LoL. My parents read the letter already but they might not be attending. Hahax. But that doesn't mean I could escape. Ms Lucy is gonna call my parents too if my parents can't attend.

So, I need someone to be my mum! LoL. Anyone out there willing to be my mum for one day? Hahax. Joking.

Then, I'm actually sort of decided that I don't want to attend my Disted'prom already one. It's held at EQ hotel. RM 55, but this Edmund was like pleading me to teman him. LoL.

I don't want to go because:
1. I don't have a partner
2. I'm broke

So, now I'm reconsidering it but mostly I will no be going. It is also come to my attention that KDU and PTPL are going to have prom night on the same night as Disted. So chun rite? LoL

Hahax. That's about it. Take care guys!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009