Twitter
RSS

Pictures I promised!

Okay guys, I've promised you guys about all my pictures cause this internet and blogspot having some mood swings lately. I dunno why? =) Anyway, enough said, let the pictures do the talking!

MMC Ground Breaking Ceremony

I took it around 7 in the morning. Nicer than Melanie's picture right? =p
PS: Melanie, admit it! Mine nicer! Hahax.

This is Pastor Wai Fong!

The stage during Praise and Worship

This is Joel Ban!

The people breaking the ground with uncle William taking photos.

Balloons!

Kon Way with his brother Ernest. So loving!

Melanie and Ben posing! They're such a good posers! LoL.

For more pictures,
Melvin's blog

Ignite Youth Watching Hell's Bells

Then last Saturday, Ignite youth watched Hell's Bells. A lot of youths were blessed. I don't have any pictures. Sorry. So for more pictures,
Melanie's blog
Shia Wen's blog


8TV The Ultimate Prom Night

Me and Julia and two Indian girls from A levels.
I'm sorry. It's a bit blur. Wanna see the pic, ask from me! Hahax.

For more pictures and details,
Tracy's blog
PS: Sorry Tracy. I'm too lazy to post everything. LoL. Sorry.

That's basically everything. Take care guys. God bless you!

Oh ya, please pray for my friend, Pamelyn (Pastor Andrew's daughter) for quick healing. She just had her appendix opperation. Thanks.

Comments (4)

Pamelyn Teh? Omgosh, is she all right?

yupp.. yupp.. she's good now.. don worry.. =)

I called her last night and she's all right. She ask how you know. Hehehe. I told her aiyer Pstr's daughter, sure everyone knows ler.

LoLoLoL.. don mention my name k? later she kill me pula.. LoL

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009