Twitter
RSS

8TV Next Prom King and Queen

Have you guys heard a competition from 8TV? It's Prom King and Queen (I think it's like that). They came to my college to set up an audition counter and to scout for potential Prom King and Queen.

They all have to register, take pictures and go through an interview. Then all their pictures will be sent to KL and then they will be shortlisted. My friend at first doesnt wanna join pnuya. But the crew member of 8TV Quickie was like keep persuading. Then, one of my friend (Shin Juey), took my friend's wallet and gave it to the crew. Then, no choice, my friend had to join. LoL. They had a good response from the Disted people. A lot of people joined. Ermm, like, Shaun(LoL), Shin Juey, Brayan, Thani, Amy and Tracy and a lot!

But I didn't. Hahax!
Then, I met Julia in the college hall. She ajak me to take pictures with her and friends. But too bad, dunno what's going on with blogspot here. I cant upload the picture. Sorry.

Do you have what it takes to be the next Prom King and Queen? Stay tuned for the picture. Hahax!
PS: To me, God's glory that shines in all HIS children are superstars!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009