Twitter
RSS

Yo People!

I noticed it's been a while since I updated my blog. Sorry, I was very busy. Busy with works, church and all. But so far, I'm enjoying myself. My timetable is rather weird, certain days very hectic and certain days very free. But for me (Group A), I have to wake up everyday before 9! SIGH. Anyway, I'm used to the life here already. Looking forward for weekends, because of CHURCH. I love going to church! God is indescribable!

Cant believe that this week is my 5th week of my term already, 2 more weeks and I'll be in midterm! Amazing, time really flies. And sooner than you think, it's Christmas! Oh how I love Christmas! Time of reunion and celebration for the season.

Ultimately, Jesus is the reason for the season!

I guess I'm going off now. Btw, I've moved into campus already. Love it! So happening during the nights, be it library, futsal court, badminton court or the pool area! AWESOME!

Take care!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009