Twitter
RSS

Of YA Cycling Trip

YA (Youth Ablaze - SEGi University College's CF) had a cycling trip in Bukit Cahaya Agricultural Park, Shah Alam. It was awesome! It's way bigger than Penang Botanic Garden and it's so beautiful! I really enjoyed myself with the YAs, loving to be part of them. Mrs Vicky, our advisor really put in effort in teaching us and discipling us! We had a great time. I'll just let the pictures do the talking. We set out from SEGi UC at 8 in the morning and lunch in Old Town Sunway Damansara before heading back at 3 noon. =)


We were doing some task required as we cycle along =)

Munya, Nicole, Emmanuel, Samuel, Fungai, Grant, Ms Vicky and me at the front!


Christine and Fungai, LOL

Me, I think I look slimmer now! HAHAHA

Samuel




Fungai


Nicole's friend, Nicole, Munya, Look at them! HAHA

YA

For more photos, feel free to have a look at Facebook.

I had fun! =) It's an ideal place for camp! Seriously would love to go there again! =)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009