Twitter
RSS

Facing the Mountains

Lots of things happened recently. But God is GOOD, HIS mercy renews every morning and HIS GRACE is always sufficient for me. That is why I'm still alive here (:

100MCQ was okay, but I'm aiming high this time. I name it, claim it and gonna take it! But still I'm humble enough to prepare the marks that I'll get. Still give thanks anyway!

Next would be, this Sat, Campus VIBE will have an outing to Lake View Garden in KL. I heard it's one of the best gardens in KL. Forest in the city? haha Anyone interested can let me know!

Gonna go off now, Nights!! Cheers!


Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009