Twitter
RSS

Weekends

Yesterday, me, Samuel and Fugi decided to go to Tesco, the Curve and IKEA to grab what we needed to grab. So 3 bachelors going for grocery shopping, can you imagine that? Haha. After that we cooked ourselves dinner. Played futsal under the rain until 12midnight and had a good swim till 2. By the way, I got myself a new Christmas tumbler! I want the penguin eh but sadly, it's sold out. So this is the rabbit one! LOL. And Toffee nut latte is so niceeeeeeee! =)

Tumbler

Trying out some angle for my photos. Still learning and discovering!

Today, I had dance practice so went to church early. And we watched Indescribable in the service! A very good reminder! Thank God for HIS astronomical GRACE!

2 more weeks to church's 3rd Anniversary! =)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009