Twitter
RSS

S.A.D. this valentines? Dont Think So!

Going to celebrate SAD this valentines? I don't think so.. btw.. SAD stands for Single Awareness Day.. Feeling lonely this year? At first i thought: shoot.. I'm gonna be alone this year with my broken heart.. although there will be a lot of activities going on and on.. but I'm alone this year.. NOOOOOOO!!! Feeling so sad.. But wait! Although I don't have her, I have God and all my lovely funny friends! Not so bad after all.. hmmm.. Besides, Ignite youth will be having a celebration this saturday! so I'm gonna really enjoy myself.. I understand sometimes some people or somethings in our heart might be a little bit of eyesore or not nice.. but Am gonna close my eyes and focus on God and party like a rock star! haha.. For those people out there wanna make a difference this year, please come to this saturday's celebration and u'll make a difference for sure!

Comments (1)

yea party like a rockstar!! woot..enjoy this sat bro!

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009