Twitter
RSS

it hurts!

it hurts to hurt u! sob.
i was just playing, didnt noe that u would take it so seriously, sorry!
i'll never do it again.

second thing is my eyes, my eyes were swollen and now it still hurt.
it hurts so bad.---> coludnt really close my eyes.

third thing is my heart.
i have that 'feeling' again sob!
i dunno wat to do!
seriously, can anyone help me?
i'm praying so so hard. still i dunno wat to do. i'm so lost de. sob!
hope that i could gain my faith back on time before it's too late.
i don't want that thing to happen.

fourth is my finger. my right thumb is still all cracked since coming back from genting. i've applied medicine but still crack!

God, i really need ur help.
i love her. i don't wanna lose her.
if it's not her, i dunno where am i going now.
i'm going no where without her. sob!
dear, if u're reading this post now,
i hope that u would understand my situation. try to help me aite?.
it's u can help me to gain faith back.
i'm sorry for today.
forgive me aite? sobs.......

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009